The Reston Assessment Group
a division within CommIT Enterprises, Inc., structured to provide
a unique and more comprehensive risk-based assessment resource
for the defense and commercial communities
The Reston Group brings more than 200 years of combined federal and corporate experience specializing in producing a wide variety of risk assessments to better service domestic and foreign corporate acquisition efforts, and to help protect strategic U.S. corporate assets. Operating in a discovery-versus-search environment, the Reston Group can provide you the necessary support expertise to:
- Facilitate the acquisition efforts of both domestic and foreign corporate interests.
- Help mitigate the potential risks of unwanted technology transfer.
- Better determine the requirements needed to establish reliable joint ventures, and to strengthen foreign offset negotiations.
To provide timely, comprehensive, and accurate risk-based assessments for both our government and commercial clients.
The Reston Assessment Group welcomes the opportunity to demonstrate how our unique market and intelligence assessment capabilities can help:
- Provide risk assessments for more comprehensive corporate acquisition processes.
- Provide accuracy and consistency for market-based decision making.
- Bring unique analytical processes to bear on a wide variety of critical corporate
issues including the implications of technology surprise.
|William M. Hoffer, President
CommIT Enterprises, Inc.
115 North Lee Street, Unit 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
|John H. Stevens, Principal
Reston Assessment Group
PO Box 3132
Reston, VA 20195